Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2023 | Online Registration
Join Pakistan Army has announced Medical Cadet Etc in the Dawn Newspaper Dated 19-06-2023. The required qualifications are FSC, Etc.
Joining the Pakistan Army through the PMA Long Course is a highly competitive process that requires candidates to meet strict eligibility criteria and pass a rigorous selection process.
The PMA Long Course is a training program for young men and women who want to join the Pakistan Army as commissioned officers. To be eligible for the program, candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 22, have a minimum height of 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm) for males and 5 feet (152 cm) for females, and have a minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent.
The selection process for the PMA Long Course includes a written test, medical examination, physical test, and interviews. Candidates who pass all stages of the selection process are then sent to the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) in Kakul for training.
The PMA Long Course is a two-year program that includes both academic and military training. During the first year, cadets undergo academic training in various subjects, including military history, tactics, and leadership. They also undergo physical training to improve their physical fitness and endurance.
During the second year, cadets undergo advanced military training, including field exercises, tactical maneuvers, and live firing drills. They also receive training in various specialized areas, such as signals, engineering, and aviation.
Upon completion of the PMA Long Course, cadets are commissioned as Second Lieutenants in the Pakistan Army and are posted to various units across the country.
Overall, joining the Pakistan Army through the PMA Long Course is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for young men and women who want to serve their country and make a difference in the world. It requires a high level of dedication, commitment, and physical and mental fitness, but the rewards of serving as an officer in the Pakistan Army are immense.
Latest Vacancies Details of Director Short Service Commission DSSC Jobs 2023
- Medical Cadet Jobs
Join Pakistan Army Latest Advertisement
How To Apply for Army Jobs 2023
Latest Government sector & Public sector jobs in the Director Short Service Commission DSSC Pakistan.
- The Last date for submission of application forms to the Army Jobs is 20th July 2023.
The Last date for submission of the application is 20-07-2023.
1. Preliminary Tests:
- Preliminary tests will be held from 24 July to 11 August 2023.
- The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration/ allotment of roll no along with necessary documents and prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities.
- The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
2. Important Points:
- Candidates who apply for admission as Medical Cadet (for Army only) in
- Army Medical College, Rawalpindi
- CMH Lahore Medical College
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences
- CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences
- CMH Bahawalpur Institute of Medical Sciences
- CMH Kharian Medical College
shall be mandatory to have passed the current MDCAT (National Medical & Dental College Admission Test) examination by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) scoring 65% marks are eligible.
- Candidate must mention the name of college for which applying out of above mentioned institutions at the top of Application form (Page 1). Candidate can also opt for Colleges priority wise.
- During the registration on internet, the candidate must specify this choice for colleges carefully.
- A candidate selected at merit for one institution shall not be changed.
- Candidate selected for MBBS in any of said medical colleges if not appeared/ registered in their respective regional exams shall stand ineligible.
- Written test will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The candidate declared successful in written test will under physical/ medical tests at AS&RCs.
3. Physical Tests:
- 1.6 Km run – 08 minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Pull Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7′.4′′ × 7′.4′′ and 4′ deep
4. Preliminary Selection:
- The candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
5. Further Selection Procedure:
- Shortlisted candidates will received notice for intelligence/ personality test and interviews by the General Headquarters (GHQ) selection board at Army Medical College, Rawalpindi through website as well as call up letter.
- Medical Examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs.
- Final selection will be made at General Headquarters (GHQ) on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
6. Academic Discipline:
- MBBS: 5 years study at Army Medical Colleges Rawalpindi, Lahore, Quetta, Karachi, Bahawalpur, Kharian & Multan.
- BDS: 4 years study at Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
- Priority of Discipline: 22×weeks basic training (BMT) at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul after completion of final professional examination.
7. Documents Required at AS&RCs:
Candidates will deposit following documents at the time of registration/ at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) :
- 1×Attested photocopy of Matric certificate. In case of ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ Level, submission of equivalence certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- 1×Attested photocopies of computerized CNIC or Form ‘B’ issued by NADRA.
- 1×Attested photocopies of FSC Part-1 (Pre-Medical) details marks certificate and “Hope” certificate from Principal of college that the candidate will get minimum 70% marks in FSC Part-2 Examination.
- Attested passport size photographs must be pasted on application form.
- Candidates who have already cleared FSC Part-2 (Pre Medical) will produce 1×attested photocopies of Detail Marks Sheets (DMC).
- Candidates will deposit crossed postal order of Rs.100/- in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi. Pay Order / Bank Draft will not be accepted.
- Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bod to serve the Army for minimum period of 13 years. The applicability of bond will commence on completion MBBS degree course at respective Medical College.
Join Pakistan Army
Hi there! If you are looking for information about Pak Army CMT and SD Golra Jobs 2023 in Rawalpindi, you can find all of the details you need on the official Pakistan Army website at www.pakistanarmy.gov.pk. You can also contact the recruitment office in Rawalpindi directly to get more information. Best of luck to you!
Thank you for your inquiry about civilian jobs in the Pakistan Army for 2023. Currently, we do not have any information about civilian job openings for 2023. However, for the latest updates on civilian job opportunities in the Pakistan Army, we recommend that you visit the official website of the Pakistan Armed Forces: https://joinpakarmy.gov.pk/. Additionally, you can also follow the official social media accounts of the Pakistan Army, such as the Pakistan Army Facebook page, for timely updates and announcements about civilian job openings.