National Assembly Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2023
Secretariat Jobs has announced Director, Librarian, Section Officer, Translation officer Jobs, Etc in Express Newspaper Dated 29-06-2023. The required qualifications are a Master, M.Phil, Etc.
The National Assembly Secretariat is the administrative body that supports the functioning of the National Assembly of Pakistan, which is the lower house of the Parliament. Located in Islamabad, the capital city of Pakistan, the National Assembly Secretariat provides the necessary administrative, research, and logistical support to facilitate the legislative proceedings and activities of the National Assembly.
The Secretariat is responsible for various tasks, including managing the assembly’s affairs, organizing parliamentary sessions, maintaining records of proceedings, coordinating with government departments, and providing support to parliamentarians in terms of research, drafting legislation, and other related matters.
The National Assembly Secretariat also houses the offices of the Speaker, Deputy Speaker, and other high-ranking officials who oversee the functioning of the National Assembly. It plays a crucial role in ensuring the smooth conduct of parliamentary business and facilitating effective representation, legislation, and oversight by the members of the National Assembly.
National Assembly Career Opportunities
- Assistant Director – IR Jobs
- Assistant Director (Reporting English) Jobs
- Assistant Director (Reporting Urdu) Jobs
- Assistant Director (Research Jobs
- Assistant Director Interpretation Jobs
- Assistant Director Media Jobs
- Assistant Director of Parliamentary Friendship Jobs
- Assistant Librarian Jobs
- Section Officer Jobs
- Translation Officer Jobs
Secretariat Jobs Latest Advertisement
How To Apply for National Assembly Jobs 2023
Latest Government sector & Public sector jobs in the National Assembly Islamabad Pakistan.
- Only those candidates with valid degree (s), certificate(s), transcript(s), and detailed mark sheets from an HEC-recognized institute are eligible.
- Candidates already in Government service are required to apply through the proper channel and should produce NOC at the time of the interview.
- Relaxation in the maximum age limit is admissible under the relevant rules.
- The Secretariat reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised posts partially or totally at any stage.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a written test and shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the tests / interview.
- The Last date for submission of application forms to the Secretariat Jobs is 12th July 2023.
The Last date for submission of the application is 12-07-2023.