PMU GPE School Education Department Punjab Jobs 2023
PMU Jobs has Communication Officer, Administration, Managerial, Business Analyst, Technician, Jobs Etc in The Dawn Newspaper 01-06-2023. The required qualifications are Graduation in Fine Arts, Bachelor, Master Etc.
The Punjab Education Sector Reforms Programme (PESRP) is an initiative undertaken by the government of Punjab, Pakistan, to bring about significant improvements in the education sector of the province. It was launched in 2003 with the aim of addressing the challenges and shortcomings in the education system and enhancing the quality and accessibility of education for all.
The key objectives of the Punjab Education Sector Reforms Programme include:
- Access to Education: PESRP focuses on increasing access to quality education by providing infrastructure development, particularly in underserved areas. This includes the construction and renovation of schools, provision of missing facilities, and ensuring the availability of teachers.
- Gender Equality: PESRP places special emphasis on promoting gender equality in education. It aims to eliminate gender disparities in enrollment, retention, and completion rates. Efforts are made to create a conducive environment for girls’ education and to address barriers that prevent girls from accessing and continuing their education.
The Punjab Education Sector Reforms Programme has been instrumental in bringing about positive changes in the education landscape of Punjab. It has contributed to increased enrollment, improved infrastructure, enhanced teacher training, and a greater focus on learning outcomes. However, it’s important to note that the specifics of the program, including its initiatives and strategies, may have evolved since my knowledge cutoff in September 2021. For the most up-to-date information, it is recommended to refer to official government sources or the Punjab education department’s website.
School Education Department Punjab Career Opportunities
- Communication Officer Jobs
- Head Of Operations Jobs
- Head of Technology Jobs
- Manager – Network & Support Jobs
- Network Administrator Jobs
- Sr Business Analyst Jobs
- Support Technician Jobs
PMU Jobs Latest Advertisement
How To Apply for Education Department Punjab Jobs 2023
Latest Government sector & Public sector jobs in the School Education Department Punjab Pakistan.
- The TORS of the above positions can be downloaded from https://pesrp.edu.pk/procurement. All the relevant documents i.c. copies of degrees and experience certificates invariably be attached with the EOL Under this program
- , the individual consulants will be hired “initially under PPRA Rules for a period of one year which may be extended on satisfactory performance till project period. Application should be sent through courier to below mentioned address and by Hand Applications will not be entertained.
- The Last date for submission of application forms to Sindh Education Department Jobs is 16th June 2023.
The Last date for submission of the application is 16-06-2023.
All Pakistan Latest Jobs Updates
“The JobsUp.pk (http://www.jobsup.pk) is updated on daily basis and shared many Latest Govt and Privates Jobs. You can visit our website for All Latest Jobs in Pakistan. The visiter can follow us on all social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Instagram, Pinterest. Thanks for visiting our website.”