Directorate of Archaeology and Museums Jobs 2023
Department of Archaeology and Museums has announced Assistant, Account, Assistant, Preserver, Surveyor, Tourist Guide, Supervisor, Chowkidar, lady Rider, Dispatch Rider, Book Binder, Cooking, Gun Man, Etc in Jang Newspaper Dated 15-06-2023. The required qualifications are Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, DAE, FA, FSC, Graduation, Bachelor, Etc.
The Directorate of Archaeology and Museums Balochistan is a government department responsible for the preservation, conservation, and promotion of archaeological and cultural heritage in the province of Balochistan, Pakistan. The Directorate was established in 1964 and is headquartered in Quetta.
The Directorate has a number of functions, including:
- Conducting archaeological surveys and excavations
- Preserving and conserving archaeological sites and monuments
- Promoting public awareness of archaeological and cultural heritage
- Developing and managing museums
The Directorate has a team of archaeologists, conservators, curators, and other professionals who work to protect and promote Balochistan’s rich archaeological and cultural heritage. The Directorate has also established a number of museums throughout the province, which showcase the region’s archaeological and cultural treasures.
Some of the most important archaeological sites in Balochistan include:
- The Mehrgarh Civilization, a Bronze Age settlement that was one of the earliest urban centers in South Asia
- The Harappan Civilization, a Bronze Age civilization that flourished in the Indus Valley region
- The Buddhist stupas and monasteries of Katas Raj, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The Qila Qila Sohail Fort, a 16th century fort that was built by the Mughal emperor Akbar
- The Zhob Fort, a 14th century fort that was built by the Afghan king Timur
The Directorate of Archaeology and Museums Balochistan plays an important role in preserving and promoting Balochistan’s rich archaeological and cultural heritage. The Directorate’s work helps to ensure that these important sites and artifacts are protected for future generations.
Here are some additional details about the Directorate’s work:
- The Directorate has conducted archaeological surveys and excavations throughout Balochistan, which have uncovered a wealth of information about the region’s past.
- The Directorate has preserved and conserved a number of archaeological sites and monuments, including the Mehrgarh Civilization, the Harappan Civilization, and the Buddhist stupas and monasteries of Katas Raj.
- The Directorate has promoted public awareness of archaeological and cultural heritage through a variety of programs, including school visits, public lectures, and exhibitions.
- The Directorate has developed and managed a number of museums throughout Balochistan, which showcase the region’s archaeological and cultural treasures.
The Directorate of Archaeology and Museums Balochistan is a valuable resource for the people of Balochistan and for the world. The Directorate’s work helps to preserve and promote Balochistan’s rich archaeological and cultural heritage, which is a valuable part of Pakistan’s national heritage.
Latest Vacancies Details of Archaeology and Museums Department
Department of Archaeology and Museums Latest Advertisement
How To Apply for Archaeology and Museums Jobs 2023.
Latest Government sector & Public sector jobs in the Archaeology and Museums Balochistan Pakistan.
- Interested candidates are required to submit their applications along with attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, Educational Certificates, and 02 passport size photographs at Directorate of Archaeology & Museums, Noori Naseer Khan Cultural Complex, Quetta.
- Only selected candidates will be called for written and physical test.
- Application forms can be obtained from the regarding office.
- The Last date for submission of application forms to the Archaeology and Museums Jobs is 03rd June 2023.
The Last date for submission of the application is 03-07-2023.