Sui Gas SSGC Jobs 2023 in Pakistan
SSGC Jobs has announced Engineering, Etc in Nawaiwaqat Newspaper Dated 07-05-2023. The required qualifications are BE, Bachelors, Engineering, Etc.
Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGCL) is a public-sector natural gas utility company in Pakistan. It was established in 1955 and is headquartered in Karachi, with regional offices located in various cities throughout Pakistan.
SSGCL is responsible for the transmission and distribution of natural gas in the southern part of Pakistan, including the provinces of Sindh and Balochistan. It operates a vast network of pipelines and distribution infrastructure and provides gas to millions of customers, including households, commercial and industrial consumers, and power generation plants.
Latest Vacancies Details of Sui Southern Gas Company Limited Jobs 2023
- Assistant Engineer (Gas Control) Jobs
- Assistant Engineer (Data Analysis) Jobs
- Assistant Engineer (Invoice Contracts) Jobs
- Assistant Engineer (Pipeline Instruments) Jobs
- Assistant Engineer Operations Jobs
- Deputy Chief Engineer (Measurement) Jobs
SSGC Jobs Latest Advertisement
How To Apply for Sui GAS Jobs 2023
Latest Government sector & Public sector jobs in SSGC Sui Southern Gas Company Limited Pakistan.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to visit our website www.ssgc.com.pk/careers/.
- The employment will be on a contractual basis for three years, which may be renewed at the discretion of the Management based on the company’s requirements and individual performance.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview/selection process.
- The Last date for submission of application forms to Sui Gas Jobs is 21st May 2023.
All Pakistan Latest Jobs Updates
“The JobsUp.pk (http://www.jobsup.pk) is updated on daily basis and shared many Latest Govt and Privates Jobs. You can visit our website for All Latest Jobs in Pakistan. The visiter can follow us on all social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Instagram, Pinterest. Thanks for visiting our website.”