WAPDA Internship 2023 for Fresh Graduates (Apply Online)
WAPDA has announced Internship Programs, Etc in Nawaiwaqat Newspaper Dated 05-04-2023. The required qualifications are a BA, Graduation, Bachelor, Etc.
The Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) offers internship programs for students who are interested in gaining hands-on experience in their field of study. The internship programs are designed to provide students with an opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals and gain practical knowledge that can be applied to their future careers.
To apply for the WAPDA internship program, you must meet certain eligibility criteria. The requirements may vary depending on the specific internship program and position you are applying for, but in general, you must be:
- A Pakistani citizen
- Currently enrolled in a recognized university or educational institution
- Pursuing a degree in a relevant field of study
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 or above
To apply, you can visit the official website of WAPDA and look for the internship program section. There, you will find the application form, which you need to fill out with accurate and complete information. You will also be required to attach your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the internship program and what skills and experience you can bring to the position.
Once your application is submitted, it will be reviewed by the WAPDA team, and if you are shortlisted, you will be contacted for an interview. If you pass the interview, you will be offered an internship position at WAPDA, where you will work for a specific duration and receive a stipend for your services.
Water and Power Development Authority Jobs CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
WAPDA Latest Advertisement
How To Apply for Internships Jobs 2023 Apply Online.
Latest Government sector & Public sector jobs in the Water and Power Development Authority Pakistan.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria specified above may submit their applications online on the link given at WAPDA official website: www.wapda.gov.pk in the career.
- Applications submitted by hand will NOT be entertained.
- Successful completion of the internship program will NOT lead to employment.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for interview.
- The Last date to apply for WAPDA is 12th April 2023.
Salient Features of WAPDA Internship 2023
- Title: WAPDA Internship Program
- No of Seats: 50
- Discipline wise Quota:
- Electrical/Electronic & Mechanical Engineering = 16
- Civil Engineering = 10
- Geological Engineering = 05
- Computer Sciences = 03
- Finance & Accounting = 06
- Human Resource Management = 06
- Mass Communications =04
- Duration: 8-Weeks (2-Months)
- Stipend: Rs. 20,000/ month
- Batch: Fall
- Eligibility: Fresh/ Recent Graduates (Max 3 Years)
- Max Age Limit: 26 years
- Min CGPA: 2.8
- Applications open for graduates only