School Education Department Sindh Jobs 2023 (750+ Seats)
Sindh Education Department has Teaching, Jobs Etc in The Dawn Newspaper 02-03-2023. The required qualifications are Graduation in Fine Arts, Bachelor, Master Etc.
The School Education Department of Sindh is responsible for overseeing and managing the education system in the Sindh province of Pakistan. The department is responsible for formulating policies and regulations for primary, secondary, and higher education in the province.
Some of the key responsibilities of the department include:
- Developing and implementing policies to improve the quality of education in the province
- Developing and implementing policies to increase access to education, especially for girls and disadvantaged communities
- Formulating and implementing regulations for the registration and accreditation of educational institutions
- Conducting assessments and evaluations of educational institutions to ensure compliance with regulations and quality standards
- Developing and implementing programs to train and support teachers and educational administrators
- Allocating resources and funding for educational institutions and programs
- Collecting and analyzing data on educational performance and outcomes to inform policy and decision-making.
The School Education Department of Sindh plays a critical role in ensuring that children and young people in the province have access to high-quality education and the tools they need to succeed in the modern world.
School Education Department Sindh Career Opportunities
- Arts Teacher (BPS-14) Jobs
Sindh Education Department Latest Advertisement
How To Apply for Education Department Sindh Jobs 2023
Latest Government sector & Public sector jobs in the School Education Department Sindh Pakistan.
- Applications (completed in all respects) on given format addressed to the District Education Officer ES&HS (Concerned) should be submitted within the closing date along with attested copies of supporting documents i.e. CNIC, 2 Passport sized photographs, Certificates justifying eligibility i.e. Domiclie, PRC (Form D) Disability (if applies), academic/professional qualifications.
- The Last date for submission of application forms to Sindh Education Department Jobs is 15th April 2023.
The Last date for submission of the application is 15-04-2023.
All Pakistan Latest Jobs Updates
“The JobsUp.pk (http://www.jobsup.pk) is updated on daily basis and shared many Latest Govt and Privates Jobs. You can visit our website for All Latest Jobs in Pakistan. The visiter can follow us on all social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Instagram, Pinterest. Thanks for visiting our website.”