Public Sector Organization Jobs 2023
Public Sector Organization Jobs has announced Assistant, Accounts, Logistic Assistant, Supervision Assistant, Jobs, Etc in Daily Aaj Newspaper Dated 08-04-2023. The required qualifications are a DAE, Bachelor, BBA, B.Com, ACCA, Etc.
Public Sector Organization PO Box 632 GPO Peshawar is a public sector organization in Pakistan. As the name suggests, the organization is located in Peshawar, the capital city of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
The nature of the organization is not clear from the information provided. However, it is common for public sector organizations in Pakistan to be involved in a wide range of activities, including education, health, infrastructure development, public works, and scientific research.
The use of a PO Box address suggests that the organization may be involved in activities that require confidentiality and security. This is a common practice among government and public sector organizations in Pakistan, where sensitive information and materials are often handled through a secure and monitored postal system.
PO Box addresses are also used by organizations that do not have a physical office or public-facing facilities. In such cases, mail is received and processed through a centralized post office box, and the organization’s representatives may collect the mail periodically.
In summary, while the nature of the organization is not clear from the information provided, it can be inferred that Public Sector Organization PO Box 632 GPO Peshawar is a government or public sector organization based in Peshawar, and is involved in activities that require confidentiality and security.
PO Box 632 GPO Peshawar Jobs 2023 | Application Form CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Assistant Accountant Jobs
- Logistic Assistant Jobs
- Infrastructure Supervision Assistant Jobs
Public Sector Organization Jobs Latest Advertisement
How To Apply for PO Box 632 GPO Peshawar Jobs 2023 | Application Form Jobs 2023.
Latest Government sector & Public sector jobs in the PO Box 632 GPO Peshawar Pakistan.
- Potential candidates should submit their detailed CVs with their applications and attested copies of degrees. certificates, experience certificates to P.O. Box 632 GPO Peshawar.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview.
- Written and oral fluency in English is required.
- Demonstrated Computer Skill (Proficiency in using computer desktop application MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- The Last date to apply for Public Sector Organization Jobs is 18th April 2023.