Pakistan Embassy College Beijing PECB Jobs 2023
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Jobs has announced Teaching, Professors, Lecturers, Jobs, etc in Express Newspaper Dated 08-04-2023. The required qualifications are Graduation, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Etc.
Pakistan Embassy College Beijing (PECB) is a prestigious educational institution located in Beijing, China. It was established in 1979 with the aim of providing quality education to the children of Pakistani diplomats and expatriates living in China.
PECB offers a wide range of educational programs from preschool to high school. The curriculum is based on the Pakistani education system and is taught in both English and Urdu languages. The school is known for its excellent academic standards, highly qualified faculty, and modern facilities.
PECB is considered one of the top international schools in Beijing and has a strong reputation for providing quality education to its students. The school has also been recognized by the Pakistani government for its contribution to promoting Pakistan-China relations through education and cultural exchange.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is a government agency responsible for managing the foreign relations of a country. In most countries, it is also known as the Department of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of External Affairs. The ministry plays a key role in formulating and implementing a country’s foreign policy, maintaining diplomatic relations with other countries, negotiating and signing international agreements, and representing the country in international organizations such as the United Nations and its various bodies.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is usually headed by a Minister or Secretary of State who is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the ministry. The ministry employs a large number of diplomats, foreign service officers, and support staff who work in embassies, consulates, and other diplomatic missions around the world to promote the interests of the country and protect the rights of its citizens abroad.
Latest Vacancies Details of Pakistan Embassy College Beijing PECB Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- English Teachers Jobs
- Mathematics Teachers Jobs
- History Teachers Jobs
- Physics Teachers Jobs
- Biology Teachers Jobs
- Business Studies Teachers Jobs
- Art Teachers Jobs
- Urdu Teachers Jobs
- Pakistan Studies Teachers Jobs
- Islamiyat Teachers Jobs
- Chemistry Teachers Jobs
- Computer Science Teachers Jobs
- Economics Teachers Jobs
- Music Teachers Jobs
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Jobs Latest Advertisement
How To Apply on Pakistan Embassy College Beijing Jobs 2023:-
Latest Government sector & Public sector jobs in PECB Pakistan Embassy College Beijing Pakistan.
- Interested candidates may download Employment Application Form available in the Documents section on the website www.pecbeijing.com, fill it in and send it through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please write the subject/ discipline being applied for in the subject line of your e-mail.
- Any CV without filled Employment Application Form will not be considered for the hiring process.
- Applicants must possess a Masters’ Degree in the relevant subject with at least Seven (07) years’ experience of Lower Secondary, Cambridge IGCSE/O’ & A’ Level and Matric/FSc, in a reputed English medium educational institution.
- The Last date for submission of application forms to Ministry of Foreign Affairs Jobs is 21st April 2023.
The Last Date for submission of the application is 21-04-2023.
All Pakistan Latest Jobs Updates
“The JobsUp.pk (http://www.jobsup.pk) is updated on daily basis and shared many Latest Govt and Privates Jobs. You can visit our website for All Latest Jobs in Pakistan. The visiter can follow us on all social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Instagram, Pinterest. Thanks for visiting our website.”