Summer Internship Programme at Qatar Airways 2023
The Summer Internship Programme at Qatar Airways is a program that offers undergraduate students an opportunity to gain practical experience in the aviation industry. The program is open to students from various disciplines, including engineering, finance, marketing, and IT.
The program typically runs for 8-10 weeks during the summer months, and interns are assigned to various departments within Qatar Airways, where they work on real projects and tasks under the guidance of experienced professionals. This provides them with hands-on experience and helps them develop relevant skills and knowledge in their field of study.
Some of the benefits of participating in the Summer Internship Programme at Qatar Airways include the opportunity to gain exposure to the aviation industry, work on challenging projects, and learn from experienced professionals. Interns also have the opportunity to network with other interns and employees of Qatar Airways, which can be beneficial for their future careers.
To apply for the program, interested students can visit the Qatar Airways careers website and search for available internships. Candidates are typically required to submit a resume and cover letter and undergo a selection process, which may include interviews and assessments.
Qatar Airways Latest Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria of Summer Internship Programme at Qatar Airways 2023
To be eligible for the Qatar Airways summer internship programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be Qatari or have a Qatari mother
- Must be enrolled in or have graduated from an academic institution in Qatar where the study scheme is in the English language
- Undergraduate students should have finished at least 60 credit hours with an overall GPA of 3.0 or above
- Overall IELTS score of 5.5 or above
- Self-sponsored or sponsored by HEI
- Pass an interview set by Qatar Airways
How To Apply for Qatar Airways Summer Internship Programme?
Latest Government sector & Public sector jobs in the National Database and Registration Authority Pakistan.
- Interested Candidates for the Qatar Airways Summer Internship program, visit the https://www.qatarairways.com/en/nationalisation/internship-programme.html.
- Further details of terms and conditions as well as applying procedure is available on Career Portal http://www.qatarairways.com.
- The Last date to apply for NADRA Jobs is 04th April 2023.
Qatar Airways Internship Benefits
Selected participants will receive the following benefits:
- Monthly salary
- Work experience opportunity
- Mentorship from experienced professionals
- Potential for permanent job opportunity
Each intern will be assigned a coach who will be accountable for mentoring and guiding them throughout the internship, which can last from a minimum of two (2) to a maximum of three (3) months.