31 March, 2023
List of Contents
- 1 Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023 Karachi Latest
- 2 Instructions for Candidates
- 2.1 Required Documents
- 18.104.22.168 All Pakistan Latest Jobs Updates
- 22.214.171.124 “The JobsUp.pk (http://www.jobsup.pk) is updated on daily basis and shared many Latest Govt and Privates Jobs. You can visit our website for All Latest Jobs in Pakistan. The visiter can follow us on all social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Instagram, Pinterest. Thanks for visiting our website.”
- 2.1.1 Share this:
- 2.1.2 Related
Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023 Karachi Latest
Sindh Rangers has announced Inspector, Khateeb, Havildar, Naik General Duty, Sipahil, Cooking, Mess Waiter, Maslachi, Washerman, Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter, Mason, Painter, Sanitary Worker Jobs, Etc in Express Newspaper Dated 28-03-2023. The required qualifications are Middle, Matric, FA, FSC, Intermediate, Graduation, Etc.
Sindh Rangers Karachi is a paramilitary force of Pakistan, responsible for maintaining law and order in the Karachi region of the Sindh province. The force operates under the supervision of the Pakistan Rangers, which is a federal law enforcement agency of Pakistan.
Sindh Rangers Karachi is primarily responsible for maintaining security in Karachi, which is the largest city and economic hub of Pakistan. The force is tasked with conducting operations against criminal elements, terrorists, and other anti-state actors, and also plays a key role in protecting key installations and sensitive areas.
Sindh Rangers Karachi has been actively involved in maintaining peace in Karachi, which has been plagued by sectarian violence, terrorism, and crime in the past. The force has also been involved in several humanitarian activities, such as providing aid and assistance during natural disasters and crises.
Overall, Sindh Rangers Karachi is an important law enforcement agency in Pakistan, playing a critical role in maintaining peace and security in the country’s largest city.
Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023 Karachi Latest | Online Apply [Updated]
- Sub Inspector General Duty (Direct Entry) Jobs
- Khateeb Jobs
- Havildar Jobs
- Naik General Duty Jobs
- Sipahi Clerk Jobs
- Sipahi General Duty Jobs
- Cooking Jobs
- Mess Waiter Jobs
- Washerman Jobs
Sindh Rangers Latest Advertisement
Instructions for Candidates
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023
- Gender: Only Male
- Education: Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Diploma
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Height: 5 ft 6 in (male)
- Chest: 33 Inches
- Weight: Minimum 121 Lbs (55 kilo)
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 31 August 2022
How To Apply for Rangers Jobs 2023.
Latest Government sector & Public sector jobs in the Sindh Rangers KarachiPakistan.
- Interested candidates may register themselves online through Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) website: www.joinpakrangerssindh.org.
- Shortlisted candidates will report to their selected locations on given dates at 06:00 AM informed through SMS from “SINDHRANGER” alongwith online registration slip for physical test, verification of documents, initial medical and written test (candidates to bring along PT shoes & writing material).
- No entry without online registration slip.
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Pakistan.
- Last date to apply for Rangers Jobs is 05th April 2023.
1) Registrations Processing Fee:
Rs.500/- (non-refundable) will be paid by the candidate. (BPS-5 & above only).
2) Initial Medical Examination:
No fee for initial med examination will be charged.
3) Physical test:
Candidates to bring along Joggers / PT shoes for PT test. No written / physical test will be held for Non Combatants Enrolled (NCsE) category.
4) Written test:
Candidates to bring writing material for written test.
5) Psychological tests / Interviews:
Psychological tests / interviews will be held at Training Centre and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh).
6) Final Selection:
As per criteria / merit at Headquarters Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Karachi.
7) Final medical examination:
i) Final medical examination will be held at Sindh Rangers Hospital Karachi and fee will be paid by the candidates.
ii) Psychological tests, ECG, Lab tests and Chest X-ray of finally selected candidates will be taken during final medical examination.
8) Call letters:
Final medically fit candidates will be issued with call letters to join training.
Finally selected candidates will have to undergo initial training at Training Centre and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Super Highway Toll Plaza, Karachi.
Following documents will be provided by the candidates at the time of physical registration:
- Original Education Sanads / Certificates / Degrees along with 2 × photocopies. In case of 8th class passed, School Leaving Certificate should be verified by concerned District Education Officer.