Public Health Engineering Department PHED KPK Jobs 2023
PHED KPK has announced Director, IT, Administration, Assistant, Accounts, Computer, Data Collectors, Jobs, Etc in Aaj Newspaper Dated 29-03-2023. The required qualifications are a BS, MS, BSC, BCS, BA, BSCS, Master, Etc.
The Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) is a government department responsible for the provision of safe drinking water, sanitation, and hygiene services to the people of KPK province in Pakistan. The department is responsible for planning, designing, constructing, operating, and maintaining water supply and sanitation infrastructure, including water treatment plants, distribution systems, sewerage systems, and wastewater treatment plants.
PHED KPK also carries out awareness campaigns to promote hygiene practices and improve public health outcomes. The department collaborates with other government agencies, development partners, and non-governmental organizations to deliver its services and achieve its objectives.
PHED KPK is committed to ensuring the provision of safe drinking water and sanitation services to all communities in KPK, with a particular focus on marginalized and vulnerable populations. The department aims to improve access to these services through sustainable and cost-effective approaches and to enhance the quality of life for the people of KPK.
Public Health Engineering Department CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- GIS Specialist Jobs
- GIS Analyst Jobs
- Database Administrator Jobs
- Assistant Jobs
- Accountant Jobs
- Computer Operator Jobs
- Data Collectors Jobs
PHED KPK Latest Advertisement
How To Apply for Public Health Engineering Department Jobs 2023.
Latest Government sector & Public sector jobs in the Public Health Engineering Department KPK Pakistan.
- Interested Candidates may first visit http://www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After Successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL Online deposit slip will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated deposit slip & Deposit the prescribed test fee in any branch of UBL.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called upon for test/interview.
- The Last date to apply for PHED KPK Jobs is 06th April 2023.