FPSC has announced Director, Research, Prosecutor, Store Officer, Inspector, Dietitian, Managerial, Principal, Teaching, Transport Officer, Psychologist, Etc in Kawish Newspaper 03-03-2023. The required qualifications are DAE, Bachelor, Master, LLB, LLM, BS, Etc.
The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is an independent government agency responsible for recruiting and developing employees for the public service of Canada. The FPSC works to ensure that the public service has the right people with the right skills in the right place, at the right time. They are also responsible for promoting and managing a respectful and professional workplace, and for ensuring compliance with the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA). The FPSC promotes and protects the merit-based selection and appointment processes in the public service to ensure that all Canadians, regardless of their background, have the same opportunity to access a career in the public service.
Latest Vacancies Federal Public Service Commission Jobs 2023 Advertisement No 03
- Research Officer Jobs
- Deputy Director (law) Jobs
- Assistant Deputy District Prosecutor Jobs
- Store Officer Jobs
- Assistant Director (Investigation) Jobs
- Inspector (Investigation) Jobs
- Dietitian Jobs
- Experimental Officer Jobs
- Project Manage Jobs
- Principal/Vice Principal (Male) Jobs
- Physical Education Teacher (Female) Jobs
- Principal /Vice Principal (Male) Jobs
- Senior Teacher Instructor (Male) Jobs
- Senior Teacher Instructor (Female) Jobs
- Subject Specialist (Female) Jobs
- Subject Specialist (Male) Jobs
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Female) Jobs
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Male) Jobs
- System Analyst Jobs
- Senior Scientific Assistant Jobs
- Transport Officer Jobs
- Chief Psychologist Jobs
FPSC Latest Advertisement 03/2023
How To Apply for Federal Public Service Commission Jobs 2023
Latest Government sector & Public sector jobs in the FPSC Federal Public Service Commission Pakistan.
- Interested Candidates please visit the FPSC Official Website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Interested Candidates must submit an online application through the FPSC website. The application should include your personal and educational information, as well as any relevant work experience.
- The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of the National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of the Government under the head “CO2101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”.
- If your application is accepted, you will be invited to take a written test. The test is designed to assess your knowledge and skills in the filed you are applying for.
- Candidates who pass the written test will be invited to attend an interview with a panel of FPSC officials. The interview is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your suitability for the job and to ask any questions you may have about the position.
- If you are successful in the interview, you will be required to undergo a medical examination to ensure you meet the physical and mental health requirements for the job.
- After completing the medical examination, you will be placed on a merit list. The FPSC will then make job offers to candidates on the merit list according to their ranking.
- Please read general instructions regarding the application fee, written test, and interview on the FPSC Website before applying online.
- Those applicants who do not have access to the internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the last date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications
- The Last date for submission of application forms to the Federal Public Service Commission Jobs is 20th March 2023.
The Last date for submission of the application is 20-03-2023.
Hi there! FPSC stands for Federal Public Service Commission, and they have a number of open jobs available for the year 2023 in Pakistan. You can find out more information about their current vacancies and application processes by visiting their official website at www.fpsc.gov.pk. Additionally, you can connect with their official social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest updates about job postings.
Thanks for your inquiry about FPSC Federal Public Service Commission Pakistan Jobs 2023. FPSC has a wide range of job openings available for different positions and departments. You can visit their website at www.fpsc.gov.pk to view a list of available jobs and to apply for the positions that best suit your qualifications. You can also find helpful information about the application process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All Pakistan Latest Jobs Updates
“The JobsUp.pk (http://www.jobsup.pk) is updated on daily basis and shared many Latest Govt and Privates Jobs. You can visit our website for All Latest Jobs in Pakistan. The visiter can follow us on all social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Instagram, Pinterest. Thanks for visiting our website.”