PPSC Jobs 2023 has announced Assistant, Physiotherapist, Clinical, Engineering, Nursing, Curator, Etc. The required qualifications are BS, BSC, LLM, MA, Graduate, MS, MSC, Bachelor, MBBS, Etc.
Vacancies Details of Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs2023
- Assistant Jobs
- Physiotherapist Jobs
- Clinical Psychologist Jobs
- Sub Engineer Mechanical Jobs
- Sub Engineer Civil Jobs
- Charge Nurse Jobs
- Sr. Registrar Radiotherapy Jobs
- Technologist Audiologist Jobs
- Technologist Cardiac Jobs
- Technologist Nutrition Jobs
- System Specialist Jobs
- Curator Jobs
- Deputy Solicitor Jobs
PPSC Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement
How To Apply For Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs Advertisement
Latest Government sector & Public sector jobs in PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission Pakistan.
- Interested candidates can apply online through PPSC official website: www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Candidates must have a domicile in Punjab.
- Male, Female & Transgender candidates are eligible for these posts.
- Candidates must bring educational documents in original, CNIC, and Domicile along with a set of attested copies of all documents.
- Last date to apply online for Monitors and Examiners Jobs in Punjab Education Department is February 08, 2023
PPSC Jobs 2023
Punjab Education Department Lahore through PPSC. If you’re looking forward to Latest Jobs in Punjab Public Service Commission then there is good news for you! You are at the right place. We have put complete details of vacant positions and applying procedure below on this page. Monitors & Examiners are On 3 years Contract Basis. Interested candidates are requested to apply for Monitors & Examiners in Punjab Education Department through PPSC.
All Pakistan Latest Jobs Updates
“The JobsUp.pk (http://www.jobsup.pk) is updated on daily basis and shared many Latest Govt and Privates Jobs. You can visit our website for All Latest Jobs in Pakistan. The visiter can follow us on all social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Instagram, Pinterest. Thanks for visiting our website.”